The ornate exterior of The Church on Spilled Blood in St. Petersburg, Russia
Built in the late 19th C; ransacked and looted in the aftermath of the Revolution; closed for services when the Bolsheviks went on an offensive in the 1930’s; turned into a temporary morgue during World War II; used as a warehouse for vegetables through the Cold War; finally re-opened in 1997.
The interior and exterior are decorated with incredibly detailed mosaics … over 7500 square metres of mosaics.
Boy in Blue on Bike
Carousel de la Cité Carcassonne
Dilapidated Door in Dinan
Elephant on Elegant Egg
First Frost in Flower garden
Guard Gait in Gamla Stan
Hero on High Horse
Irish wolfhounds In St Ives
Jaded Johnny Jump-up
Knocking Knees with unKnowns
Lamp Light and Lines & Last Leaves Lingering
Marazion from St Micheal’s Mount
Nothing Near Nomansland